About this item
- Scavon’s bactericidal action controls infections.
- Antibacterial: Scavon’s bactericidal action controls infections.
- Antifungal: The spray’s antifungal property is responsible for effectively treating and preventing the recurrence of fungal infections.
- Wound healing: Scavon promotes collagenization (the replacement of tissues or fibrin by collagen) and epithelialization (the formation of the epithelium over the skin’s surface). It is effective in treating a variety of wounds such as abrasions, cuts, lacerations and incisions.Indications:
- Infective and noninfective wounds.
- Maggot wound.
- Surgical wounds.
- Supportive in sarcoptic and psoroptic mange (skin infections caused by mite infestation).
- Dermatomycosis (fungal infections).