From the manufacturer
SanDisk Ultra – 128GB* – microSD UHS-I card
The SanDisk Ultra microSD UHS-I card gives you the freedom to shoot, save and share more than ever before. It is perfect for recording and watching Full HD video,(2) with room for even more hours of video. Transfer speeds of up to 120MB/s** help you move all your content blazingly fast—up to 1000 photos in just one minute.(4)
Ideal for Android-based smartphones and tablets, this card’s A1 rating means that you can load apps faster too.(1) And, with up to 1TB* capacity, this card lets you capture and store more than ever before.
At a Glance
- Ideal for Android smartphones and tablets, and MIL cameras
- Up to 1TB* for even more hours of Full HD video(2)
- Transfer speeds of up to 120MB/s**
- Load apps faster with A1-rated performance(1)
- Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback(2)
Ideal for Android Smartphones and Tablets
SanDisk cards are compatible with Android smartphones and tablets.
Capture and Store Even More Hours of Full HD (2)
With capacities of up to 1TB*, you can store even more hours of Full HD video (2) on the card without worrying about running out of room for the videos, photos, music, movies and other files you want to shoot, save and share.
Transfer Speeds of up to 120MB/s**
Blazing transfer speeds mean that your content moves fast letting you move up to 1000 photos in a minute.(4)
Load Apps Faster with A1-rated Performance (1)
Rated A1, the SanDisk Ultra microSD card is optimized for apps, delivering faster app launch and performance that provides a better smartphone experience.
SanDisk Memory Zone App for Easy File Management
Available from the Google Play store, the SanDisk Memory Zone app lets you view, access, and back up your phone’s files in one location. It can also automatically move files from your device to your memory card to free up space.(3)
Compatible with MobileMate USB 3.0 Reader(5)
Use with the MobileMate USB 3.0 microSD card reader so you can move big files fast, move a lot of files fast or just make frequent file transfers that much quicker.
* 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
** [for 32GB-1TB] Up to 120MB/s read speed, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Write speeds lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
[for 16GB] Up to 98MB/s read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
(1) A1 performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS. Based on internal testing. Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.
(2) Full HD (1920×1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See official SanDisk website for more details.
(3) Download and installation required; see official SanDisk website for more details.
(4) Based on internal testing on images with an average file size of 3.55MB (up to 3.7GB total) with USB 3.0 reader. Your results will vary based on host device, file attributes, and other factors.
(5) Reader not included.
|Manufacturer||Western Digital (UK) Ltd, Western Digital (UK) Ltd, SanDisk Semiconductor (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. 388 Jiang Chuan East Road, Minhang District, Shanghai, China 200241|
|Product Dimensions||0.1 x 1.5 x 1.1 cm; 5 Grams|
|Item model number||SDSQUA4-128G-GN6MN|
|RAM Size||128 GB|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Flash Memory Type||Micro SDHC, SDXC|
|Digital Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Mounting Hardware||1 Memory Card|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Data Transfer Rate||100000000 Megabits Per Second|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital (UK) Ltd|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||5 g|